This novel seems to be a good choice for the OBOS 2012 selection. It would help to expand the students' view of the world.
I've been intrigued by this title for some time and think too that it may be a good choice.
When I read it, I couldn't help thinking what incredible life force this child had to have to survive her upbringing.
A story about family, adversity, poverty, and education, this is one of my favorite all time reads, it has my top 3 vote.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
This novel seems to be a good choice for the OBOS 2012 selection. It would help to expand the students' view of the world.
ReplyDeleteI've been intrigued by this title for some time and think too that it may be a good choice.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read it, I couldn't help thinking what incredible life force this child had to have to survive her upbringing.
ReplyDeleteA story about family, adversity, poverty, and education, this is one of my favorite all time reads, it has my top 3 vote.
ReplyDelete